ControlLogix 1756-HYD2 fault

Martindag

Hi there!

I posted few days ago about a fault i had with my motion.
I did some cable check and replacement and it didnt solve my problem yet but found something different on the card in found (Check attachment)

On the other 3 axis, when i read #29/31 or #30/32 i get between 3-4VDC
but the axis in fault when i read it i got 0 VDC. and the Channel 1 LED blink RED.

The sensor mounted on the axis cylinder is a Temposonic linear displacement rod to give the position of that cylinder.

I tried a new spare cylinder with a other temposonic mounted on it and still got the same fault and replaced the section of cable that were the most damaged.

Was wondering if you guys had any other suggestion what should i check from there i'm running out of ideas lol.

Thanks!

1756-HYD2_Fault.jpg