Controllogix clock

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
I created a Date_Time tag and polling the year,month,day, hour, minute etc. but they are all wrong. The year for instance is showing 1998. Is there somewhere I am supposed to go to get the processor to pull the current time from the workstation?

Is there somewhere I am supposed to go to get the processor to pull the current time from the workstation?
If the controller is not set to synchronize with an external source (like a NTP server) you need to manually provide the correct date & time.

Using RSLogix, go to Controller Properties > DateTime tab.

Similar Topics

I have problem to set wallclock for controllogix by using SSV.
Replies
Views
I read previous posts about this but have a question:Originally Posted by roadwhore In Rsview Open Global Connections Tab under System Enter PLC...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how a ControlLogix clock could be remotely set, from say a SCADA system ? Only GSV is available for the .DateTime attributes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to integrate a Beckhoff IPC with a Controllogix PLC. There is some documentation, on the Beckhoff website, on how to do a PLC-PLC comms...
Replies
Views
Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom