Controllogix Cpt instruction result wrong.

My test program from yesterday is still running, and has simulated up to November, 2014.

Still there has not been any erroneous calculation of the minutes from the GSV data.

I, too, am reading the LocalDateTime attribute.

I'm curious about what anomaly MichaelG is describing. Nothing in the LINT sample code library describes a CST anomaly.

Went back to my notes

It was CST time as reported by the PLS card in firmware 2.1
Rockwell thought they fixed it in V2.3 but my test code still tripped

I also believe that this issue exists on the 1756 - Hyd card as well

PM me if you want more references - case number, copy of emails etc

Thx everyone for your help. Looks like a network message is coming in from somewhere that i havent found yet. After adding the second GSV and its destination being a new array the problem is solved. Now to find that message grrrrrrrr.

Thanks for reporting back ghriver.

I was 99.9999% certain that was your issue.

BTW, my test program is still running, and has cylced through every minute up to December 2021, and still hasn't failed to calculate the correct minutes from the GSV data.

Can you set up a network tap or mirrored Ethernet port for the ControlLogix ?

This would be a great Forum community experiment in Wireshark/CIP.

Also check the built-in Web page on the 1756-ENBT module (Diagnostics -> Message Connections) to see if there's a controller you don't recognize sending Messages to this controller.

Our switches can't mirror ports. Our new ones can but wont be installed for a few months. I dont see anything unusual in diagnostics. So it looks like i will be checking each connection. Under network memory diagnostics what does # of free requests mean actually? See below, its zero.
# Allocation requests = 343 # Free requests = 0
Total allocated bytes = 58972 Total freelist bytes = 69264
Allocation overhead = 2744
Minimum entry size = 36 Minimum entry size = 2147483647
Maximum entry size = 1028 Maximum entry size = 69264