ControlLogix programming

Please help,
I have two following questions regarding RsLogix5000 programming:

1. How to implement bumpless transfer in PIDE implementation. Say, you have to disable or ignore PIDE CV output because your system is in alarm, or pause state. What to do to make it as smooth as possible when PIDE comes back on?

2. I need to detect bad reading from analog input cards, for example spikes. Rather then filter them out, my client wants to know if sth like that is happening. Is there a statistical instruction/function block that could be used for that?

Thanks,

wesley szymczyk

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, Does anyone out there have any sample programs on controlling the Festo MTR-DC1 servo using RSLogix5000 ver 17 or higher. Do...
Replies
Views
This may sound like a trivial question, but please bear with me (I obvioiusly have not been programming long)! I want to use a MOV instruction...
Replies
Views
How difficult will it be to move an AB SLC 5/05 processor programming to the new ControlLogix 1756-L55? We have an application already written...
Replies
Views
How does ControlLogix work for "setpoint programming", as is typically done in reactor batch processing, where the temperature/pressures are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can any one suggest some software other than RSLogix5000 by which I can programme ControlLogix PLC? I have lost the Activation Key of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom