setpoint programming in ControlLogix

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
How does ControlLogix work for "setpoint programming", as is typically done in reactor batch processing, where the temperature/pressures are ramped at predetermined rates with profiles that can consist of 8 - 12 segments of ramps and soaks?

Is setpoint programming the sort of thing that already exists in some FB form, or would one have to custom program such a function?

The distributor's CLX guy is on vacation . . . .

Its also available in ST.

However, it was unsuitable for the last application I did that needed a setpoint profile, so I wrote my own.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, For awhile now I've been studying PID controllers, trying to get a feel for how they "work". I've read several discussions on this forum...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
I've asked this before but I still couldn't make it work. I just can't envision a solution. Local RTU has a screen to set a handful of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I use a Siemens Sinamics G120C inverter in combination with a S7-1200 cpu. I use the Main Setpoint with the Providrive option and send...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm using Studio 5000 ver 30 to modify existing logic that has PID, and I want to be able to use an external/remote source as a setpoint...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom