ControlLogix to ABB RVG200 Paperless Recorder

JaxGTO

Has anybody had luck with read/writing to an ABB RVG200 Paperless Recorder directly from a ControlLogix (Version 30)?

Looks like I may have to use the same Prosoft Modbus TCP card as I used for talking to a Yokogawa. I was hoping to avoid that this time. I know AB has PLC code to read/write Modbus TCP but it's really complicated. And if my customer see that code will hit the roof.

Thanks, Jack.

Last edited:
I may use that at each location in the plant just to keep them separated. Much cheaper then the card and looks easy to use. Thanks

Similar Topics

I am struggling to get a 1769 CompactLogix to communicate with a AC 800M controller from ABB. ABB requires an EDS file from the PLC which I can...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am fairly new to ABB Robotics (FlexPicker) and have been asked to see if there is a way to get status bits to a ControlLogix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need to read/write data between an ABB AC500 and a ControlLogix via Ethernet Any suggestions? Does the AC500 support EtherNet/IP...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup communications between a Allen Bradley ControlLogix plc with a Direct Logic DL 305. I was told I can use Modbus RTU or...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am starting a new project that has a ControlLogix 1756-L61 processor talking to 2 off ABB IRC5 robot controllers. The communications...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom