ControlNet For Control Logix Tag addressing

OG,

In my I/O tree I have setup a generic controlnet device and inputed its connection parameters. It spits out tags for this device which is not a problem. I tell it what node it is on the network exc. Do I have to modify anything in rsnetworx to tell the robot what specific information I want to pass back and forth? When I go under the tab "connections received" on that node in rsnetworx it displays my CLX node and the input size and output size that I setup in my I/O tree but how does it know what info to send and receive back and forth. On the plc5 modules it asks and I can set it up in studio. On generic modules it does not. It just sets up tags for the data to go into.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I am looking for an option to connect Beckhoff remotes I/Os to control logix L73 processor over ControlNet using Beckhoff coupler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Must I connect my laptop directly to the Controlnet to set up a RSLinx Enterprise runtime link between a PV+ (on controlnet) and a control...
Replies
Views
Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have, Rack1 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM Rack2 : L62,EN2T,CN2R,RM (All are upgraded as per 19.5 Redundancy Bundle) With this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Control Logix 1756-L63 processor with 1756-CNB module. On controlnet network there is Flex frequency counter 1794-IP4 module through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom