CONTROLNET Keeper file Question

shiftedbits

On a Redundancy system,

If I Optimize and rewrite the Keeper (SAVE) file to the primary chasis CONTROL net module, shouldn't the Redundant racks Controlnet module Keeperfile get updated automatically?

Or,

Do I need to update the (Save the same keeper file to) redundant rack's control net module seperately?

Bit confused as to how this should work.

Thx.

Similar Topics

I tried to update a system with ControlNET that I setup about 8 years ago. I simply changed the RPI of one of the nodes and now I am unable to get...
Replies
Views
Hello Can anybody tell me about Keeper in RsNetworks 1756-CNB/D; and how to use it as active keeper. I don not have *.CX file (config file) How...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time that i post a message but i found a lot of answer here before! I have a problem scheduling my CNET network. This...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom