ControlWave Micro Errors?

miket11

Hi guys I have been stumped with an issue that seems random.

I use ControlWave Micros in the field and ControlWave Designer to write the programs.

I download to the field devices using netview but i have a test unit in the back room that I can download to and just test stuff out.

so i have a few questions.

1st. If I download to the test RTU through netview and then try to go into the debug mode, it wont work and acts as if there is nothing downloaded in the RTU.

2nd. If I download to the Test RTU using controlWave designer sometimes it goes through wonderfully but many times i get and Error "PLC Errors"

one of the errors says "Internal error! Critical error in floating point unit!"

another error says "Exception detected in usertask '2'!"

This makes no sense because all my programs are the same at the base. but even things that are different i try to use same practices across everything.

Please help out.

and if possible maybe tell me the best/correct way to use the debugger.

Thanks all