Convert panelview 1200 program to 1400e

wilsonzhu

Hi, I am required to update panelview 1200 to panview plus. Can I reuse the old program? I know FT view me can import panelbuilder 1400e application. but how to convert from panelview 1200 to .pvc(panelbuiler 1400 application).does anyone has converting oftware? I have panelview 1400e software. Pls help. My email address: [email protected]. Thanks.

Just remember when you import in FT to set the comms up before the import.

Not sure on the import and havent got FT installed at home to try it but i know it will import .pba, .pvc and .pva files.

Open FT click NEW, type a file name and then click IMPORT.

Last edited:
To convert the 1200 file into a 1400e file, simply open it with PanelBuilder 1400e.

pb1400.JPG

Similar Topics

I recently added several new screens with multistate indicators. While in English they are fine. When I switch to French they turn to question...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to change all of the fonts in a panelview project at the same time? I've just upgraded from an old panelview 1000 and the text...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm starting a project where I have to convert an old HMI to work on a new panelview plus 7. A person who used to work for us, but does...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I converted a Panelview ( Panelbuilder 32 ) to a Panelview Plus ( FactoryTalk View ) and a few items did not convert correctly...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 1000. Originally its was communicating to a PLC5. I replaced the PLC5 with Controllogix. I have converted the PLC logic to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom