Corona: this is why you need to do what must be done.

ivo.maenen

It's about:

The generation that gave us everything we have: our parents and grandparent. When they are in a retirementhome they stay in isolation. 1 per room, only staff can see them. No physical contact with other people not even in a distance of 2 meters...total lockdown., only conact is by phone of skype....every few days a few minutes, as long as the staff can handle the situation

The staff of retirementhome's: who are also asking for simple mouthmasks....how will they cope in 10 days? Who will replace them when they are sick?

The doctors and nurses who will try to save every life even if they will run out of respirators or mouthmasks FFp2/FFP3 ...if there is staff enough

for yourselves: everybody can get it, old but also the young

for yourselves: you can have it.....already...and spread it.

p.s.

Can I ask you who is reading this:

reply with +1

You can make a difference keeping this on top of the post-list.

The more people read this, the better.

Last edited: