Cpu315-2 pn/dp fault

jairus

good day everyone.

right now i troubleshoot a STACKER MACHINE. the fault in the PLC CPU315-2 pn/dp is BF1 and SM fault. I check all the profibus cable and i found no problem. So i make it online in step 7. I uploaded the program and check the hardware configuration, then online. I scratched my head because in the actual field there are 2 Interface modules and 6 phoenix profibus modules and 15 micromasters 440 inverters link to profibus. The uploaded hardware configurations in the profibus show only 1 interface module and the 6 phoenix profibus modules, and all the micromaster 440 are all missing. I wonder what happen, why the plc hardware configuration in the plc program did match the actual field, in fact the machine was running normal on the other day. Is there is any possibility that the plc program was corrupted? need your help on this. thank you in advance.

a corrupted PLC program is a very rare fault
what is the age of this machine -
i would still suspect the Profibus connections
BF (Bus Fault)

Thank you gentlemen... I found it in hardware the diagnostic. when i uploaded the program,the micromaster 440 are all missing in the hardware configuration, maybe because my PG not package with Drive ES/simotion software, which this is the warning when i uploaded the program. but even though it missing in the hardware config. it shows the node address in the hardware diagnostic... i just search that node address and it found to be an inverter and set it parameters, and everything is back to normal operation. Thank you for all your support... God bless...