Crash Course FactoryTalk View SE Macros

BPyles

I am a newbie to Macros and am looking for a crash course:

I have an exisiting application running CompactLogix and using a panelview plus to print some data on a physical sheet of paper. We are taking measurements of each product before we ship it out. (6 Reals + 1 String (Date/Time concantination))

I am now trying to do a proof of concept on saving the data on one excel sheet (or .CSV) and appending the data after each product passes through.

I want to take a bool flag from the PLC (when to record the data). Then have FactoryTalk View SE run a macro based on that flag to save the data. Like I said I have 0 experience with macros.

Is this possible to do and how any advice on where to start?

Similar Topics

Hello gurus!! I would be really grateful if you could help me with sorting this out. As you see, line 5 to 15 is conditions for sending the...
Replies
Views
A couple months ago we had a little siemens I/O module go out and in the process of replacing it with one with a different rev level it ended up...
Replies
Views
Just wondered if anybody had any good videos (in english) of starting out with eplan p8 electrical?? Got to do a crash course, but don't really...
Replies
Views
Hello. In my last post I wished everyone good bye. I planned to retire and spend time with my hobbies. Ha ha!! It is difficult to make...
Replies
Views
Nope, I'm not giving one, I'm hoping someone else will. ;) I have LOTS of experience with RSLogix 500 and the processors that go with it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom