Created on vm windows 7 and moved to vm windows 10

Erik1980

Hi, I made a program for 2 plcs doing the same thing, and the only thing rhey share is a heartbeat. My program worked in testing, and now my xic on every rung doesn't make my OTE true. I did a cross reference to see if I accidentally duplicated anything, but I haven't. My xic is using the first word of a AL4122 io block and I have 50 real sensors hooked up to 5 blocks. I'm not using all 16 available outputs from them, but I do have them in the program for future use. Any ideas why my OTE's no longer work? Thanks šŸ˜

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a sample program that has some UDTs defined in it for the MicroLogix platform. To create them, you need to have the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a question about integrating an offline project for testing(PLC with same IP address as online), same type PLC and some exact tags...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Panelview Plus 1000 ( 2711P-T12C6A2 ). DH+ and Ethernet. ( 2711P-RN6 Logic Module ) When we created a runtime ...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I created the shortcut while setting up comms in FT View to a Logix 500 processor, then a offline tag file to the processor .RSS file...
Replies
Views
I created default values for some new alarm setpoints. They are D361,D327,D329,D331 (see pic). When I put them into monitor mode, I was expecting...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom