Creating A scheduler on FactoryTalk View

keristos

I am new to FactoryTalk View and I need to create a scheduler so that the user can input the Date and times he would like specific equipment to operate at.

Say,
Pump001 should operate Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 17.00
Pump002 should operate Saturday - Sunday, 19:00 - 0:00

etc etc

Any ideas on how I could do this?

Thank you

Welcome
Assuming the the controllers are already programed this way you need to use Numeric Inputs on a display screen and point the tags to the correct memory location in the controller.
Do you know if the controller are already set-up to run this way.?
What are the controllers that you are using.?
Can you post the code for the controller.? [Zip it first-Forum rules]
By posting the code we will be able to help you much faster.

HTH