Creating Even list with RSView32

Deer

Hi,

I almost finishing my project using RSView32 as HMI.
But I have a problem to create even list,where even list will displaying status from any devices (let say, Circuit Breaker 1 is ON at Jan,13,2004, 02.00 AM, etc).
It's something like Alarm list on the RSView, but I didn't see for even list on the RSView32.
I don't understand why RSView doesn't have this facility.
Thanks

Regards,
Deer

Deer said:

But I have a problem to create even list,where even list will displaying status from any devices (let say, Circuit Breaker 1 is ON at Jan,13,2004, 02.00 AM, etc).
It's something like Alarm list on the RSView, but I didn't see for even list on the RSView32.
There is no specific 'event list' in RSView. To create one, you would have to define the events as alarms (with a low level severity) and create a summary display to filter the alarm log on severity level. Or, use Crystal Reports (or similar) to produce the same thing.