Creating Interrupt Routines???

The 90-30 CPU364 supports timed interrupts. To create one, from the 'File' menu or the project browser click 'New' then 'Subroutine' then 'Ladder' or 'Instruction List'. For a 90-30 timed interrupt, the subroutine name must match the timing. So a 5 millisecond interrupt would have to be named 1T0005. The number to the left of the letter 'T' is the time base. '1' indicates milliseconds, '2' indicates hundredths of a second. The number to the right of the letter 'T' is the number of timebase ticks. You don't need to fill in the 'Schedule' tab, but if you do, the values must match the subroutiine name.

Similar Topics

The idea here is to provide for a brief rapid influx of message codes while preventing sequentially repeating the same message. i.e. if two...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a last year student at the university in Ghent, and for my thesis i need to write a TwinCAT program that writes data to a .daq...
Replies
Views
When I go to create a new module in Studio 5000 I can't enter any information for the IP Address or change any other fields. Is there any fix to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am kind of new to the Rockwell world, i've mainly worked with Siemens and Schneider untill now. I am to make a HMI application running...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom