Crimson 3.0 Timer Example Program

JeffreyS

There isn't a timer in Crimson 3.0 so I thought I would share an example program of how to make one. This uses a button that once pressed counts down from 10 mins to 0. The button disappears once the count has started and then reappears when they are able to push it again.

Credit for the program goes to B Shelton at Atech in Tulsa.

Similar Topics

Build error occurs with TON ladder logic command. Time Input expected on block. Using Integer Tag under Control Local, and then hard number 19...
Replies
Views
1- I set details creation to enabled and to the name of a saved widget and set a data element to the page. When binding the widget it makes a page...
Replies
Views
I have an older G310 - so stuck with Crimson 2, but although it is not nearly as cool, I'm doing ok with it. The issue I have is that I have a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have been using the Redlion Crimson 3.0 software for about 3 years. I have never had any luck pausing a timer...
Replies
Views
I am new to Red Lion HMI's and their Crimson 3.0 Software. I have a program that I know will run properly but I am unable to figure out how to get...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom