Crimson 3.2 First Timer

uminded

1- I set details creation to enabled and to the name of a saved widget and set a data element to the page. When binding the widget it makes a page but never loads the widget specified so bindings are not present. How to use this correctly?

2- From that details page how do I reference tags from the host calling widget scope? I would think ^.tagName but as I cant get the popup to work I don’t know.

3- How would you guys handle setpoint management? The user wants to see a color representation for easily narrowing down issues. Problem is each sensor has 5 pieces of info that need alarms and warning setpoints. Then the whole asset needs a running trigger a asset runtime totalizer (not hard, just a lot of setpoints to jam on the screen). I was going to use a popup for these but was not able to get them to work.

4- How can I filter the alarm or event viewer to only show the alarms that the current trend is displaying. Once I have 16 assets with 10 alarms that’s a very busy screen.

Crimson 3.2 - Programming software for FlexEdge™ controllers.

Sorry for not answering your question.
Please excuse my ignorance...
Can you explain what a FlexEdge controller is used for?
I went on the website, and see that it looks like a switch, but I/O can be added, although I didn't see any HMI

The FlexEdge controllers have a virtual HMI. I am using the DA50A without IO expansion with a wifi access point card.

I have watched these and learned a lot but none explain the details creation popup system.
To be honest I haven't ever used it, it is there in Crimson 3.1, I will have a 'play', which bit is giving you problems?