Crimson 3.0 Triggered Snapshot Logging

Radan77

Hi,

I'm looking for some guidance on how to set up the Triggered snapshot logging feature.

I want to take a snapshot log of 6 tags at the end of a test procedure, and then be able to view the logs and transfer them to a USB thumb drive.

I have set up a log under the Data logger pane and configured it to "Triggered Snapshot".

Update rate: 1 sec
Each file holds: 24 samples
Retain at most: 200 files

No comments or signatures and no batch logging.

I have also created a page with the File Viewer primitive so I can see the logs that are created.

The problem I have is when the log is triggered nothing seems to be happening, nothing appears in the file viewer and if I insert a USB drive nothing gets transferred on to it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Dan.

quick check:
Datalogger (main tab) 'Enable Batch Logging' is disabled? otherwise crimson will put the logs in a different file path.
Datalog name is DOS filename compatible (<= 8 characters, no punctuation, etc) ?
Tags are in the 'contents' tab of the correct datalog?
Tags are legitimate and contain data?
Tags are not security protected?
Tags access is not 'write-only'?
CF card is installed?
CF card has a subfolder named \LOGS\?

Update Type = Triggered Snapshot?:
LogEnable = true?
LogTrigger = transition to true when commanded to log data?
Set Log Trigger ON (in a script or similar). When logging is done, reset LogTrigger. I do this with a time delayed trigger. 2-3 seconds after LogTrigger is enabled, the trigger resets itself.