Crimson 3.0?

Thank you very much for your response, Jesse.
I have experience with programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, etc., and I know that creating a new import format is very easy, so I'm surprised you have not implemented importing formats for the most popular PLC models.
Anyways, I believe Red Lion & Crimson have many nice features and I heard the customer service is superb. I may give it a try!

Thank you again.

United%20States.gif

user_online.gif

I just installed the New Crimson and the new interface looks great. I am having a problem extracting existing programs from my G303 unit. The program was created with C2, so I am guessing this is the issue. I also tried to open a C2 program with C3. First I got a message telling me to validate all tags.. No problem..them a I received that message stating “ The file could not be imported.” Is there something wrong with my configuration or will C3 not open .cd2 files?

Hey Guys, has anyone figured out how to make V3 work with the G303. Also, I just installed a fresh version of v2 and everytime that I plug in the usb cord, it wants to load the loader driver again. I have tried this on 3 pcs now and get the same thing. Has anyone else seen this?