cscape programming

sravani

I am doing stepper motor using horner plc . i want to know how to use timers and it addressing in cscape software also how to use the output timer as the input in the next rung and what will we use in cscape in place of relays?

I am doing stepper motor using horner plc . i want to know how to use timers and it addressing in cscape software also how to use the output timer as the input in the next rung and what will we use in cscape in place of relays?
It's all in the help files.
Timers as well as counters consume 2 consecutive registers (16 bits each).
If you allocate %R15 for "Timer 1" then %R16 cannot be used for anything else as it belongs to "Timer 1".
Choose the TMR instruction, place it on a rung, double click on it and fill in the blanks such as Registers, time base, Timer On or Off, Retentetive and such.

Do a compare, and if the compare value is greater or equal to your timer (%R15 in this case), then index to the next step (Rung).
You can also use another register for your compare value if you want to dynamically adjust timers from the screen.(Not sure which Horner unit you have).

I assume by relays you mean internal coils.
These will be your "M" bits which are retentetive or "T" bits which are scan depended.
You can also break down a register (16 bits) and use each of the bits individually.

There's a folder under Cscape with example programs, take a look at those to get the basics of bits, registers and structure of a program or function in general.

Hope this helps.

cutler hammer d50 to honer plc

HI the document i have attached below is a program using cutler hammer d50 plc with help of GPC5 software. and i was trying to convert the program in horner plc using CSCAPE software and i was unable to address timmers and internal relay outputs so can any one help me out

Thanks in advance

HI the document i have attached below is a program using cutler hammer d50 plc with help of GPC5 software. and i was trying to convert the program in horner plc using CSCAPE software and i was unable to address timmers and internal relay outputs so can any one help me out

Thanks in advance
Attached you'll find the program converted to CsCape.
It is a zip file just unzip it and you'll get the actual CSP file that CsCape looks for.
I'm unable to attach a file with the *csp extensions on here.
Hope this helps!

Cscape file cant be opend

Hi Sir great and athank you so much for your help.
i have a problem in opening the file which u have send as i am using older version of Cscape so can you please send me file in a word or a pdf format.

Thank you so much and great to learn more things.

Equivalent circuit

hi
i was trying to write equivalent circuit to the document attached can any one help me out

Thanks inadvance

Hi Sir great and athank you so much for your help.
i have a problem in opening the file which u have send as i am using older version of Cscape so can you please send me file in a word or a pdf format.

Thank you so much and great to learn more things.
You can download the latest version (v 9.0) from the Horner site.
It's free.
www.heapg.com