Cscape Time Clock Programming

AshtonKoocher

I am having problems with my code working all the time as it should. Sometimes the feature will not run. I need it to be able to run all the time if the user selects the same start and stop times, and to stop or start if the times are not in order(like run from 3:00PM to 11:00AM, as well as normal times like 11:00AM to 9:00PM) The way I have it written it seems that if the PLC is off when the feature becomes true and should run, that it will not run until the next start command.

Can anyone see what I have done wrong? a picture of the program is attached.
Thanks for the help

Untitled.jpg

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Horner Cscape version 9.90 service pack 11. Is it normal for all the toolbars in the window to appear in a different spot...
Replies
Views
I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to take a pulse input from a flow meter and output an average of the last 5 minutes of flow and total flow to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to calculate a flow in gpm with a pulse input. Currently, the data collection, labeled as minute counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom