Cscape Xle105

ResQ

I am using Cscape 9.3 with a XLe105 PLC. I have a small program that I use to moniotor a pressure test. I want to expand the test to add a couple of test points. The test will, in effect, be creating pressure spikes. When P1 is input, the pressure is released, then the test is pressured until P2 is detected, and then release. This is repeated several times. I am trying to use MOV and IMV to do this, but am not being successful. I use very basic programs and am not very familiar with these functions.

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
I've just started using Horner Cscape version 9.90 service pack 11. Is it normal for all the toolbars in the window to appear in a different spot...
Replies
Views
I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to take a pulse input from a flow meter and output an average of the last 5 minutes of flow and total flow to...
Replies
Views
I am working on a program in Cscape to calculate a flow in gpm with a pulse input. Currently, the data collection, labeled as minute counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom