Ctrl / Prnt Scrn , any other combinations for screenshots?

Rob S.

We have a RS View SE that is for the whole plant. Occasionally we would like the operator to do a screenshot and printout his data on the screen. It seems like "Ctrl / Prnt Scrn " combination does not work. Is there any other combinations that are used . Could the person that did the HMI application block a "Ctrl / Prnt Scrn " , so someone does not copy his screens. Thanks,

ALT-printscreen will just capture the active window instead of the entire monitor display (which is what CTRL-printscreen does).

Cntl-PrntScrn and Alt-PrntScrn don't actually send anything to the printer, it just goes to the clipboard. I usually paste it back into Wordpad and print from there.

You can put a button on a View graphic that will print the screen as jkerekes suggested. This is what I would do if an operator has to print it.