Current monitoring/Motor load monitoring

The motor is used in a vibration feeder. AC 230V, pulling 11A at delta.
In that case, I recommend that you sense all 3 phases. With vibrating equipment, there is a high risk of wires coming loose or breaking.
We always use the aforementioned Carlo Gavazzi relay on all 3 phases on all motors on vibrating equipment. As an added bonus, it also covers all other imaginable causes for that the motor is not starting up.

In that case, I recommend that you sense all 3 phases. With vibrating equipment, there is a high risk of wires coming loose or breaking.
We always use the aforementioned Carlo Gavazzi relay on all 3 phases on all motors on vibrating equipment. As an added bonus, it also covers all other imaginable causes for that the motor is not starting up.

I think he may have a single phase vibration feeder. If 3 phase then yes monitor all 3 indeed. if it is 3 phase I would again recommend load controls as they have a easy compact unit that handles all 3 phases and will do a switch and / or transducer output.

I think he may have a single phase vibration feeder. If 3 phase then yes monitor all 3 indeed. if it is 3 phase I would again recommend load controls as they have a easy compact unit that handles all 3 phases and will do a switch and / or transducer output.

It's 3 phase Delta.