Cx-One V4.6 installation error on Windows 11

Martindag

Morning guys!

So i'm trying to install all my software once again on my new Laptop running with Windows 11 64 bits.

I tried to install Cx-One V4.6 on it and for some reason i get a error at the end when it install CX Common Tools (See attachment jpg).

I tried on Windows 7 and also Windows 10 and worked great.

But i'm really trying to make it run without a VM, since all my rockwell seem to work well on windows 11.

Any tips to solve this error would be appreciated.
My boss switched to windows 11 also few months ago and it installed correctly for some reason.

cx-one-error.jpg

Similar Topics

I removed control expert V15 from my PC and re-installed V14. Now, when I try to start the program, I get an error message "control expert...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, I wanted to install Step 7 TIA Portal V17 on my laptop (Win10 64 Bit). Unfortunately, I am getting this (error:14667)...
Replies
Views
Hello: Has anybody seen this problem with CODESYS installation. Because of this problem I cannot open or save projects.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have studio5000 and my computer is windows 7 professional. When I try to install Studio5000 V33 to my laptop then I got this error...
Replies
Views
After installing Studio 5000 Logix Designer 33.01.01 , we got some errors. See attached and below. Is it serious? Install failed (1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom