Danfoss FC 51 SLC Settings

kiranprama

Dear All,

Am having an application which send analog output o-10V dc depending on its exhaust requirements.We had connected a VFD with Danfoss FC 51 Micro Drive Installed in it to a 5HP motor. till Now every thing is fine but my problem is my application will not send signal unless until the motor is on and motor will not on unless this drive gets signal. i request you people to let me know the settings of Smart Logic Contrroller(SLC).

Now i want the drive to understand the signal as menioned below

1. 0 Volt means Motor Off
2. 0.1 to 1 Volt means Motor Starts at Full Speed intially for 2-3 Minutes and accepts signal after that
3. 10 Volts means Motor on at full Speed

Please Let me know the details at the earliest.

Regards

Kiranprama

I am not familiar with the Drive you are using & did not find the instruciton manual for that model when I searched for it online. I believe your problem may be in the way you have set the drive parameters. We would need to know those details in order to help.

Details of FC 51 Micro Drive

Dear Tom,

thank you for at least considering to have a look at the problem i mentioned and replying it.

please fidn eblow the link to programing guide of the drive am talking about

get.club.officelive.com/Documents/FC-51%20Programming%20Guide.pdf

please try to have a look at it.

regards,

Kiran prama

Hahahaah Nice solution

Dear tom,
i too can read english n numbers sorry to say that but i have the manual but still need technical advise from the professionals. if you dont under stand the issue for gods sake please dont reply it which may cause the moderators to think that the problem is solved

any how thank you for your consideration

regards

kiranprama

am Struggling really very much

Dear Silva,

thanks for you too but am afraid i dont have that much engineering stuff above my shoulders to see the manual and find the solution by myself.I am in damn need of technical piece of advice from professionals, buddy.well i thought this form is full of professionals but my faith is going in low note because after putting my problem in forum even after three days i didn't found a single quality reply.

thank you once again for sparing ur time to reply.

regards,

Kiranprama

kiranprama
May i suggest you read read the section of the manual and contact danfoss as suggested

If you dont take free advice (some will be excellent, some wont) as it comes why bother joing a forum?
I suggest you get your head out of your rear orifice and do as you have been asked to do then come back with any results

thanks CJD for ur suggestion. actually am in contact with Danfoss india service Team but they r lil slow in their response,so am trying to find the solution in possible other ways also.

egads,

kiranprama