Data access error

Data access Error for Alias A_THMC_REV_POL,controller PCL-1, Address is B100:1/0, communication Flag is 0.
Can someone help solve this problem. Please

What PLC are you using? What device is giving you this fault? You are probably going to need to provide a lot more information if you expect to get any help. I am guessing you are having a problem with a PanelView 800. I found this in the Rockwell knowledgebase. You will need to have a free account to view it. ID: BF12651 | Access Levels: Everyone. There are other articles there that are access level everyone, take a look through there and see if it helps.

Similar Topics

Hi all. I am working on converting a PV300 to a PV C400. System is using a Micrologix 1500LRP with several expansion IO modules. Communication...
Replies
Views
Good day all, We are using a MicroLogix 1100 with a Panel View Component C600. We are using a serial cable to communicate between the two and we...
Replies
Views
Hello, all, total noob here hoping for a little guidance. I bought a new piece of printing equipment that has a Mitsubishi PLC and this Data...
Replies
Views
Hello all, PLC-programming noob here. I have multiple clients accessing some data on my Siemens S7 1211C PLC; some OPC clients and some direct...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working with a company that is developing software that will be used to access and process sensor data from different process...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom