Data Link DH+ to Ethernet

jimfun71

Hey all, I have seen references to Data Link products in here before and looked up this as a potential solution to a job I have comming up. This is a DH+ to Ethernet converter that is suposed to allow ethernet based PLC's to message DH+ PLC's. http://www.protocolconverter.com/products/dl3000dhIAP.html
Has anybody in here ever used these? Do they work well? Are they easy to setup? I see on there website that only MSG statements can be used. Has anybody ever tried to run Linx ODB/DDE server through one of these? As always thanks to all for your time,
Jim

Hey Jim,

We've used several of the DataLink modules, mostly to get PLC data from SLC 5/04 to an OPC server over ethernet. I've found them easy to set up, and their support is good. Works great with Linx OPC/DDE.