Data Logging

Tedmonds

I need to log alot of data over a thirty day period with about six different pieces of data logged every hour. Also has to be SCADA capable. Any suggestions to what type of hardware to use? Need to keep cost down as well. I understand Allen Bradley software.

That's a very small amount of data compared to most systems I look after, we need more info, is there an existing plc what type are you fitting a plc to log the data, what format would you want the data in the list goes on.
when you say hardware do you mean plc? or pc, please give more details.

Similar Topics

Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for recommendations for a data logging software package that can be used for a simple 1 PLC installation. The installation...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a DA70A flex edge data logger. I am it communicating with a computer on the network. I can ping it and everything looks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom