Data transfer PLC5 - PC wire pinout

Guimmie

Hi guys!

I'm looking for the pinout of the wire to connect a PC (Serial port COM1) to the serial PLC5 channel (Allen Bradley).

I'd found this one for programming:
DB9 (PC) DB25 (PLC5)
2 2
3 3
5 7
Soo my question is if it's the same wire to read and write data from my PC server (Runing our own application in TwinCat (Thanks to Archie for his help)).

Thanks!!

(Sorry for my English)

I picked up a cuple db9 to db 25 adapters from radio shack the other day for 2 bucks each. they work perfect for that plc5 with 25 pin conector.

You may be able to find 1 at a local best buy or offic max if your lucky. Sometimes they still carry the 9-25 pin adapters as well as gender changers and null modems. But geting a strait thru serial cable is usualy harder to find. I actualy found a 6 ft db9-db25 cable at hudsons down here for 5 bucks witch worked fine on that plc as well.