Date_and_Time interface out [Siemens, Step 7]

obi wan

hi,

Siemens, Step 7

I create a new function (a counter with out values days, hours, minute, seconds) and I want to have also to out interface a value 'Date_and_Time' to know when the counter was reset.

But is not possible to use a value 'Date_and_Time' in interface out of a function.

Have somebody a ideea; its a trick for this or is not possible and I must find a other solution.

bye

You can use date_and_time as an output from an FC - can you be more specific about what processing you want to do?

dtdt.jpg

Yes, you right it is possible to add in interface Date_and_Time value; I can not get out the desired value, for example the current date / time.

If you use a value of temp Date_and_Time [interface] in function "Read_CLK" - this is possible.

bye

dtDateTime.jpg

Move to a Temp first then Block move to your OUT

//----------------------------------
// Read Time
//----------------------------------
CALL "READ_CLK" // SFC 1
RET_VAL:=#iResultSfc1
CDT :=#dtReturned_time // TEMP type Date_And_Time

CALL "BLKMOV" // SFC20
SRCBLK :=#dtReturned_time
RET_VAL:=#iResultSfc20