Delta DVP-06XA module reset

Derwood

Hi all!

I need help help with my delta module.

Model : DVP-06XA-S
Firmwire : 4.08

When i was setting my Rs485 parameter i wrote a bad request and now i'm stuck cause i'm unable to communicate with it by Rs485 anymore.

The module is stuck with an RS485 station address of 0 (Unable to change that setting by direct connection with the plc or by Rs485)

I also manage somehow to change the RS485 communication. the Data i receive by serial connection in the register tell me i'm set in Hex at 8002 wiich would mean the communication protocol is RTU 8 E 1 at 9600bps.

i tried some software to auto-detect the communication protocol but they all failed. Also tried to reset to factory setting by serial connection, but no change occur on the communication and address setting.

Does anyone know how i could do a Factory reset of the module?

Thanks for your help!