Delta HMI Alarm Problem

obi1987

I am facing a Problem while configuring Delta HMI Alarms.
There is only one Address where I can specify only one word and there are list of Number/Array where I can specify the Alarms.
1-Pump 1 Trip
2-Pump 2 Trip
3-Pump 3 Trip

But All My Alarms specify on Bits how i Convert it in Word at HMI side?

I make one word register at PLC side and used it but its behavior also different.
If Register Value =1
Alarm=Pump 1 Trip
If Register Value =2
Alarm=Pump 2 Trip
If Register Value =3
Alarm=Pump 1 Trip
Alarm=Pump 2 Trip

From the small amount of times I've used the Delta HMI's, I don't think you can. Alarms are something that IMO Delta does terribly.

I don't use Delta any more if I can help it, because too often I find myself having to rewrite the PLC code to suit the HMI, instead of configuring a HMI to work with a PLC.