Delta HMI vs Micrologix 1400

Relentless1

Hello, I'm trying to send recipe from my Delta HMI to Micrologix PLC. With Delta PLC, you would use ''D'' variablews to send Float, Srtring. Anybody knows how this would work for a Micrologix PLC??

So you have data that's stored locally on the Delta that you want to pass down to the 1400?
If so, you can do that with a background macro. Create tags for the 1400 in the Tag table, you can't use the direct addresses in the macro.

([1400_Tag_1]) = RCP0 (DW)
([1400_Tag_2]) = RCP1 (DW)
([1400_Tag_3]) = RCP2 (DW)
([1400_Tag_4]) = RCP3 (DW)

I still find it easier to let the 1400 do the recipe work if possible.

That is done. When simulation is done offline, it founctions. When simulation is done online I get:
Error occurs when downloading the enhanced recipe to PLC.
Any ideas??

It sounds like it is trying to write to at least one or more tag addresses that is not in the PLC. In simulation without plc it will only write to internal addresses but on-line with PLC it will try to write to the addresses in the plc, if these do not exist then it will create an error.