Delta PLC real time monitoring and recording

Dear all I need help for delta plc programming .

I can use DVP-12SE PLC and HMI DOP-B10E615 as they both support ethernet.

I am planning to make ladder logic in which whenever a register (M0) become active , the plc program should start recording the time interval .. and when M0 disable the timer should stop.

Let's say:

M0 become active at 09:30am and stops at 10:30am on 18 July 2020 ,so the total time M0 is active is 60 minutes ..

Now, let's say M0 again become active at 13:00 and stops at 15:00 on 19 July 2020 , so the total time M0 is active is 120 minutes.

Now, my problem is this that I want to make a ladder program and HMI recipe so that I can see these active times whenever I want.

let's say all this data is somehow recorded in HMI (I don't know how) and someday I want to see on what day for how much time M0 was active , and I can export those data into excel file.

Can anyone help me . In simple language I want to keep the records of error of machine, when and for much time the error(alarm) was active.