Design the relay ladder logic

I have done that. All relays in parallel (with different switching levels) and heaters in series with each relay. Is that correct?
No, you are far from the correct relay-logic schematic diagram. The relays should not be in parallel unless you need two to provide more poles than you can get on one relay. The heaters should NOT be in series with each relay.
Design the relay ladder logic for this Control.
The heaters should be shown on a separate power wiring diagram, not on the control diagram. You were not required to draw the power wiring, only the heater controls.

It should look similar to the attached PDF file. You will have to decide if you can purchase 3-pole relays in your area. If not, use two 2-pole relays in parallel in the places of Relay R1 and Relay R4 (coils in parallel for new Relays R1a, R1b, and R4a, R4b). Also, you need to find out how many amps each heater needs, and size the 3 Contactors for that amp rating. Amps = Kilowatt heater rating divided by voltage (240 you said).

Last edited:
1.) New Project?
2.) Modification Project?
3.) Using PLC Controlling or Temperature Controller ?
4.) Type/Qty Temperature Sensor?