Developing a PLC trainer/simulation/game for 12-14 yr olds

Number of beers to preserve good mood? :D :D :D
Number of cars to have in lifetime?
Number of changes to make program work AND keep it readable?
Minimum wages($$$)?

Last edited:
cnrservices said:
Mike,

Another little math question:

What do the numbers 4, 5, & 6 have in common that no other number (0, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... infinity) can lay claim to?

I think I've seen this one before. Is the phrase "another little math question" intended to throw us off?

Mike,

Another little math question:

What do the numbers 4, 5, & 6 have in common that no other number (0, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... infinity) can lay claim to?

The sum of the sequence equals 15???

What do the numbers 4, 5, & 6 have in common that no other number can lay claim to?

To further break down the question, I looking at the word "common" in the question. ???

Are you refering to The WEEKEND starting from 0???

Well I will drink to that.

Cheers beerchug

on Second thought

(well first thought is beer) :D

Every number is a unique number.

Thats why we use them

on Second thought

(well first thought is beer) :D

Every number is a unique number.

Thats why we use them

OK, here's a REALLY off-the-wall answer... :D

4, 5, and 6 light up the corresponding number of segments on a 7-segment display... :cool:
 _
| |
|_| 6 Segments Lit

|
| 2 Segments Lit
_
_|
|_ 5 Segments Lit
_
_|
_| 5 Segments Lit

|_|