Devicenet Configuration - Backup Issue

karimhalawa

I have DeviceNet network connected with controllogix PLC by Scanner 1769-SDN .

I Have backup for all drives and flex I/O connected over this network .

My scanner is faulty now and i have to replace it by new one ,

when i opened my back-up configuration and try to downloaded it to the scanner , i have found two scanner .

the first one is the original one with node address 0 and the new one with node address 63 .

Just i want to know how can i download all configuration ( backed-up ) to the new scanner without this conflict .

The backup has two Scanners because the second one was connected to the DeviceNet network prior to the backup to be performed...Any device connected to a live DNet will be 'assigned' Node Address 63 by the 'functional' Scanner...

The 'functional' Scanner is the one containing the Scanlist.

Just delete the second (Node 63) 1769-SDN from the RSNetworx for DeviceNet file; verify the Scanlist and I/O mapping; verify the devices' configurations; Save the file and download it to the replacement Scanner.