DeviceNet Network Status

Abuuramu

Hello.

I need to create alarms wen one of the nodes on the devicenet network goes to error.

But a have not found a register on the PLC with the error codes of the devicenet network.

I am working with a PLC SLC500,

Any ideas about hot to solve this problem.

Best Regards.

The status data available from the 1747-SDN is contained in an "M1" module data file which should be copied from the module into an ordinary Integer file in the SLC-500 controller.

The layout of that data file is shown in the 1747-SDN User Manual, in Appendix D.

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1747-um655_-en-p.pdf

The 1747-SDN does not have as extensive a status table as the 1756-DNB, but the Active Node and Fault bit arrays should give you the basic status information.

I have written logic to capture the scrolling device status values, but have not worked on that in several years and do not have the notes to support it.