Devicenet Traffic Analyzer

pimpim32

Does anyone have a copy of the free Devicenet Traffic Analyzer to be used with 1784-PCD?

On AB website they say that 9220-WINTA is used for Devicenet and Controlnet, however the Lite version is only for Controlnet.

I have seen into an older thread a link for the lite divecenet setup on AB ftp server, but since then the server have been purged a million times.

Thank you,
Marian

Yes, I have the DeviceNet Traffic Analyzer Lite setup. Send me a private message and we can link up over e-mail.

What do you plan to do with it ? Most users never need to see the protocol level of DeviceNet.

Hi ken ,

Hi ken i too need this software.first to observe the protocol and second for trouble shoot.

i think it is good tool for diagnoising the network problems.

scan.plc