devise a clock using timers and counters

My current teacher in my plc class has assigned us a task of programming a 12 hour clock on a slc 5/03, using timers and counters.
Make this easier on yourself. Get a copy of a RSLogix simulator program to run on your home computer. Then you can write programs and test them until you figure this stuff out. Otherwise, you are going to get behind in the course. No one cares or will be affected except yourself, so do yourself a favor, even if it costs a few bucks. How much is it worth to you to learn PLC programming? If it is $0, then go ahead and drop out and make life easier on your instructor. If it is worth from $100 and up, then pay $44 for a CD copy of LogixPro from "thelearningpit.com". You can download and test that program for free for 90 days.

Similar Topics

We recently purchased a IC693CPU352 module and it appears the internal time clock is static. I can set the time and date but once set it does not...
Replies
Views
Hello. I cannot change the SendClock settings for a PROFINET IO device. I need to slow down the CODESYS PROFINET IO controller. What am I doing...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am not a programmer, but I can do some simple programming. So now I want the time to be recorded every time a pump turns on. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create an AOI that will retrive the clock datetime bits from a master plc through a generic message read instruction and...
Replies
Views
I was online a SLC5/04 yesterday and one thing I did was go to processor properties and set the date and time to get the PLC clock current. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom