DIAX04 Rexroth Indramat drive

mumix

Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a xp laptop would be need ?

You may need to create a virtual machine with an early version of windows to run this software. Send me a PM with your email. I believe I have an older version of the software.

Hi Mumix

You need DriveTop for this drive controller, see attached.

I am using DriveTop 16V14.

EDIT: It has both drive controllers you mentioned, however it does not support the older firmware.

You may need to up flash the firmware with DOLFI, or use an older version.

Versions 4V05 and 11V01 do not allow you to find or configure a drive of this type. I think it must be 16V14.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited: