Difficulty installing RSLinx 2.55 on Vista

It does say you need Service Pack 1. Service Pack 2 is out now. Do you know what Vista Service Pack you have?

With all the different versions of Vista, not all get officially tested. I have run Vista Home Premium with RSLogix/RSLinx. But that was version 2.54, not 2.55.

If software says it is compatible with Vista Home Basic (RSLinx says this), you can feel pretty comfortable that Home Premium and Ultimate will work too.

OG

Where are you coming from ritterda? I would argue (and have several times) that Vista Business is the best Microsoft OS since DOS 6.something. Works a treat and NO blue screen of death since I have been using it - unlike XP Pro when I had to re-do my computer every 3-6 months.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , We had to replace a Powerflex 70 2 HP with a 3 HP. These drives are on Devicenet . Once installed and transferring with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a electrician who is furthering my education and learning to be a programer , I have a Dell laptop running windows 7 with rs logics pro...
Replies
Views
Dear All , I am building SCADA solution for HVAC system using Factory Talk View 7, I am using rslogix 5000 to creat the automation program as you...
Replies
Views
This is my first time here and also my first time to work with WAGO..I need help badly...I am stuck with this WAGO Device. I am working with a...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys GOAL: I have HC900 PLC and a CS15 HMI that I need to configure alarms for. The goal is to require the user to acknowledge the alarm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom