Direct Logic 105 Firmware Upgrade

artfromny

I have a DL105 that contains firmware that will not support DirectSoft 100's iBox commands.

Located several sites to download the upgrade tool, installed it, but it give me an error - the upgrade file contains zero bytes (which it does).

Also downloaded binary files, extracted them to the same directory as the upgrade wizard installed itself in (pardon the awful grammar) again no help.

Anyone have any ideas?
thanks in advance

Art

Where did you read anything that suggests that there is a firmware upgrade for the 105 which would allow it to use IBoxes (which is what I get from your post.)

I can save you the time and say that there is no firmware upgrade for the DL105 that will allow Iboxes to be used.

Similar Topics

I have the DL 105 that I have extensive experience with, and I bought one years ago and experience with Automation Direct PLC's. I have since...
Replies
Views
So this is my attempt at collecting and displaying data on a Cmore panel With a DL06. Each pair in my logic is the "Time total" or the TA15 and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having some trouble trying to use Port 2 on the direct logic (250-1) for K-sequence. I am trying to use RS-232, I have a breakout...
Replies
Views
I have a few o these controllers and had to replace a CPU. It looks like everything is there in the ladder including the registers for the port...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom