Direct memory access with TCP connection to Siemens PLC without Send/Rec Block

hjalle

Hi,
I successfully connected to a S7-1200 and can send receive data between the computer and the PLC by using the send/receive blocks.

Now, I wonder if it is possible to directly read/write to the PLC memory without these blocks. The benefit with this would be a lot less work with the PLC ladder programming.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hey, I was wondering if it is possible to comment indirect memory areas somehow in GX works 2. I have profibus communication in my system...
Replies
Views
I have a Direct Logic DL05 (DO-05DR) PLC I'm using with a samkoon touchscreen. I've got communication going between the two using Modbus, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have a customer that needs help with V Memory and I am not am not very good maybe someone here can help... We have gone...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a function that fills a memory, for example from byte no. 6 write 100 bytes using certain pattern: IN value: start address...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom