Automation Direct V Memory (RAM EE memory)

Thank you very very much, Mr. Vaughn, Mr. Bernie and Mr. Mark. Your help tough me a new chapter. Especially Mark brought me to the new world that full of knowledgeable and generous experts. Mr. Mark, Thanks again for your honesty.
I studied and tried the rung. It seems working. My next question will be: 1) How am I sure the data is in the EEPROM V7401, for example, not in the retentive V7401 RAM? 2) The book suggests for one scan. If I use C0 in the C-more, as you posted, would that cause too many writes during that touch of C0?
Gordon

Actually, after the 'store' rung executes the data will be in both places. The acting program uses the information in the RAM area. Only on startup is the EEPROM copy transferred to the RAM area. So if, for your own curiosity, you wish to check this once then note the status of the RAM area, 'store' it then change one of the RAM areas. Don't perform the 'store'. Cycle power and see if the RAM is restored to the previous contents. There is no way during run time to directly test the EEPROM contents.

And you are correct. My example should have used a differential contact of C0, not the standard contact, to ensure that the MOV command is executed only once, not many times during the holding of the HMI button.