Automation Direct CM5 HMI Review

If you have an existing project with a EA9 Cmore, you cannot directly import objects from that project into a CM5 project. Last year I did a weight scale system using a EA9 and now I am doing a different project using a CM5. What I did was take the EA9 project and import it to the CM5 software and saved it. Now I was able to copy objects from that project into my new one.
thanks...
I figured you could import EA9 into CM5.
So you are saying :
You are able to copy and paste objects between CM5 projects

Well not directly. What I did was open the older project and objects I needed I would copy the screen to the library. Then open the new project and import the screen and copy the desired objects then delete the screen once done.

In the programming software they reaaaaaly should have just let you use the mouse wheel button to pan around, like in an autocad drawing. Sequestering us to scroll bars and arrows is a thing of the past Automation Direct!