DirectLogic by KOYO

I have standardized on the EZ-Touch as much as possible. It has a few things I don't like, mostly with the trending, but overall the hardware is fine, and the software is very easy to work with.

The Koyo products are very good, The folks in support are the best. but the math in the logic will take you two days and a nightmare.
We use the koyo line on all of our equipment that does not use math logic and the EZ-Touch has become our first choice.
Lynn Davis

Similar Topics

Quick rundown, I have a program that I need to reorganize the sequence on, that was not originally written by me. This machine was not wired...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm interested in giving the DirectLogic PLCs a try. I have read many good reviews about their reliability and affordability in this...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
Is it correct to say that the dl05 program when uploaded does not store the current value in a v memory location? I have a customer that has one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Background: We have a Directlogic 405 PLC that has an output card that has all solenoids on it. These solenoids are on plugs with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom